Ye Who Abandon Hope, Please Sign Here
A downloadable one-page RPG
A while ago, you and your friends used your witchcraft to make a Deal with a Devil. Whether you struck the deal last week or last century, the Devil is coming to collect, and soon. When they do, that’s it for you. But here’s the thing: You never actually did what you made the bargain for! Can you get out of the deal and still accomplish your goal? The clock is ticking…
This is a Howittesque one-page RPG inspired by the German legend of Faust and his deal with the devil Mephistopheles. The players are a group of demonologists or witches who have made a deal with a random Devil. They must try to accomplish the goal for which they made the deal in the first place while also trying to get out of the arrangement.
Cover: Faust und Mephisto beim Schachspiel, by Anonymous (19th century)
- Devil sitting, from clker.com
- Devils playing football, from Mr. Punch's Book of Sports (1910)
- Devil contour, by Fritz Erler (1868–1940), from Deutsche kunst und dekoration 4.1 (1898)
- Demon separator, by Louis Le Breton (1818–66), from Dictionnaire infernal by Collin de Plancy (1863)
- Devil sitting on a stool, from publicdomainvectors.org
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.